Click here to get up to $40 off your first box of Daily Harvest with code PALEOMG40
Sometimes it’s hard to prioritize veggies…and I’m a person who LOVES veggies. But the entire process of chopping, cooking, and seasoning just isn’t always appealing, especially after working all day. And I know that is the case for SO many people. And I think that’s exactly where Daily Harvest got their idea for their new Crumbles. These plant-based Crumbles are packed with 13g of protein per serving from veggies, legumes and nuts – and preparing them is so easy. No running to the grocery store, no chopping, no mess. They contain nothing processed or synthetic and are made only from ingredients grown in the ground, not in the lab. Crumbles have become my new favorite way to add a little OOMPH to daily meals!
Daily Harvest’s new Crumbles are a plant-based crumble that will add 13g of protein, organic veggies and fiber-rich legumes to any meal you choose! Like all Daily Harvest collections, Crumbles come completely frozen then all you have to do is add them to a nonstick pan over medium-high heat with a little cooking oil, then cook for 5-6 minutes or until golden. The Crumbles will break apart and crisp up as you stir them and then you can add them into or on top of whatever you’d like! They come in two flavors – French Lentil + Leek and Walnut + Thyme – filled with all of the good stuff like snappy lentils, crunchy walnuts, and nutty porcini mushrooms – and none of the bad synthetic or processed ingredients. Use them on top of chili, on lasagna, on a salad, sprinkled over bowls, pizzas or pastas, on a bowl, or wherever else your creative mind takes you! No more stressing about needing extra veggies or protein – Daily Harvest Crumbles has your back.
If you’re new to Daily Harvest…WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? Daily Harvest is your right hand man when it comes to stocking your home with nutritious food, created from real fruits and vegetables and eaten whenever you need them since everything is delivered frozen to your doorstep! They have over 100 gluten-free, dairy-free, and plant-based options for any time of day. The Smoothies are always a favorite because I love having one after a workout and I don’t have to pull a million things out of my fridge, freezer, and pantry. But I also love the Forager Oat Bowls because they have such creative flavors that I will NEVER be able to dream up at 7 in the morning. Their Cherry + Dark Chocolate Oat Bowl is soooooo good. I could eat it every day.
Getting everyone in your house to eat extra veggies doesn’t have to be time-consuming or challenging anymore! These Crumbles are going to completely change your veggie game! If you’re ready to stockpile your freezer with healthy ways to get breakfast, lunch, and dinner all on the table in minutes, be sure to click here and use code PALEOMG40 to get up to $40 off your first box!
Veggie Loaded Taco Bowls
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- Place ground beef in a nonstick pan over medium heat. Break into small pieces, add salt as you cook, then add the taco seasoning once most of the is completely cooked through. Add water according to directions on packaging and cook until water has evaporated and taco seasoning is well mixed.
- While the beef cooks, in another pan over medium-high heat, add avocado oil along with onions and pepper. Cook for 8-10 minutes, salting as you go, until peppers and onions are fragrant and slightly browned. Set aside once cooked through.
- In that same pan over high heat now, add a small amount of avocado oil along with the completely frozen Daily Harvest French Lentil + Leek Crumbles. Cook for 6-8 minutes, until browned and crispy.
- Lastly, whisk together ranch and hot sauce in a small bowl to desired spice level.
- Add romaine lettuce, cooked rice, black beans, some beef, peppers, then top with some Daily Harvest French Lentil + Leek Crumbles on top before layering on a bit of the hot sauce ranch. Serve with cilantro and lime wedges on the side.
This post is brought to you by Daily Harvest. It contains some affiliate links and I may be compensated for this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running! Thank you for all your support!